RESC Alliance Virtual Learning Institute – Reframing Education in the Digital Age
July 13 @ 9:45 am - July 17 @ 3:30 pm$250
The RESC Alliance is excited to announce the first annual Virtual Learning Institute. During the week of July 13th, the institute will host 60+ sessions over five days, providing educators with the opportunity to exchange innovative ideas and explore solutions to help our students, families, and educators navigate learning in our new era. The institute will offer highly engaging and interactive collaborative learning sessions facilitated by esteemed and accomplished educators from across the state.
Each day of the institute will be framed by one of four themes. Click the links to learn more about the sessions planned:
- Monday, July 13: Reframing Education in the Digital Age
- Tuesday, July 14: Addressing the Social-Emotional Learning Imperative
- Wednesday, July 15: Engaging Students in Blended and Virtual Experiences
- Thursday, July 16: Engaging Students in Blended and Virtual Experiences (Continued)
- Friday, July 17: Committing to Continuous Professional Learning
In addition to two breakout sessions daily, each participant may also join the mid-day Lunch and Listen, featuring a live address from Connecticut State Department of Education officials, including Commissioner Dr. Miguel Cardona, Chief Academic Officer Irene Parisi, Special Education Division Director Bryan Klimkiewicz, Director of Language and Equity Dr. Gladys Labas, and Chief Talent Officer Shuana Tucker.