The RESC Alliance is excited to announce the first annual Virtual Learning Institute. During the week of July 13th, the institute will host 60+ sessions over five days, providing educators with the opportunity to exchange innovative ideas and explore solutions to help our students, families, and educators navigate learning in our new era. The institute will offer highly engaging and interactive collaborative learning sessions facilitated by esteemed and accomplished educators from across the state.
- Monday, July 13: Reframing Education in the Digital Age
- Tuesday, July 14: Addressing the Social-Emotional Learning Imperative
- Wednesday, July 15: Engaging Students in Blended and Virtual Experiences
- Thursday, July 16: Engaging Students in Blended and Virtual Experiences (Continued)
- Friday, July 17: Committing to Continuous Professional Learning
Click here to register by July 6, 2020. All registered participants will also receive access to the recordings and materials for ALL of the institute sessions at the conclusion of the week. Registration is $250 and slots are limited. Once you have registered for the institute, you will receive a follow-up email explaining how you will select and register for individual institute sessions. A sample daily agenda is provided below. You can view the session topics and learn about the presenters by clicking here.